The Chapin Residence recently underwent a dramatic remodel with minimal structural changes.
The existing kitchen’s cramped walls were removed to open up the space to the new, larger family room with views of the pool. The original laundry room was relocated near the existing garage to provide space for the living room expansion. Additionally, the ceiling in the family room was raised two feet to make room for transom windows above the new French doors, improving the overall scale of the family room.
The kitchen, bathrooms, and bedrooms were also remodeled, including the master suite, complete with walk-in closets and an updated bathroom. The porch was turned into a functional outdoor living space thanks to the addition of a lanai.
For more information on the Chapin custom remodel, please visit the project profile.
- People on the Move - November 30, 2018
- Our Summer Newsletter is Here! - August 21, 2018
- Our Winter Newsletter is Here! - February 2, 2018
- Our Summer Newsletter is Here! - August 17, 2017
- Brian Canin Inducted into the College of Fellows of the American Institute of Certified Planners - March 1, 2016
- Our Winter Newsletter is Here! - December 15, 2015
- Lake Flores Brings New Urbanism to Southwest Florida - October 20, 2015
- A Dramatic Remodel with Minimal Structural Changes - August 20, 2015
- Our Summer Newsletter is Here! - July 23, 2015
- Alleys in Urban Design: History and Application - July 8, 2015