Our Summer byDESIGN Newsletter is here!
With the first half of 2015 already behind us, it’s safe to say that things are picking up. We’re delighted to share some of our latest projects with you in this edition of our newsletter from our urban planning, architectural design, and landscape architecture studios.
Some of our stories include:
- How can streetcars fit into our transportation systems and act as community builders?
- Florian X and Y, two unique semi-custom home elevations for David Weekley Homes
- Get the most out of your clubhouse: Five tips for creating a great neighborhood focal point
Also, in the news section you’ll be able to read about our growing team’s involvement in the community through organizations like the Congress for the New Urbanism and the Urban Land Institute.
We hope you have a great summer and we’ll be back this Winter with some exciting company news.
Don’t miss the next edition of byDESIGN by joining our mailing list!
- People on the Move - November 30, 2018
- Our Summer Newsletter is Here! - August 21, 2018
- Our Winter Newsletter is Here! - February 2, 2018
- Our Summer Newsletter is Here! - August 17, 2017
- Brian Canin Inducted into the College of Fellows of the American Institute of Certified Planners - March 1, 2016
- Our Winter Newsletter is Here! - December 15, 2015
- Lake Flores Brings New Urbanism to Southwest Florida - October 20, 2015
- A Dramatic Remodel with Minimal Structural Changes - August 20, 2015
- Our Summer Newsletter is Here! - July 23, 2015
- Alleys in Urban Design: History and Application - July 8, 2015