What’s it like to work at Canin Associates?
Canin Associates is a multidisciplinary firm located in the heart of downtown Orlando, Florida. We are at the epicenter of one of the fastest growing regions in the United States, with exciting projects happening across Central Florida. In addition to our Florida projects, we regularly do work across the United States and in Latin America.
Our focus lies in New Urbanism and “Creating Great People Places,” which is a vision we implement in all of our projects, whether these projects are new towns, villages, town centers, mixed-use developments, resorts, or custom homes. For over 35 years, we have been committed to the craft of placemaking and the creation of vibrant places to live, work, play, and visit.
Canin Associates continues to grow and we are always interested in speaking with talented and energetic prospective employees.
Our firm has much to offer individuals of merit, including:
- Family-owned business established in 1980
- Strong focus in providing cutting-edge planning and design consulting services
- High-profile projects for national and international developers
- A collaborative, team-oriented working environment
- High-quality health and dental insurance plans
- Employee life/AD&D insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Equal Opportunity Employer