About Canin Associates
Canin Associates is a multidisciplinary firm located in the heart of downtown Orlando, Florida. We are at the epicenter of one of the fastest growing regions in the United States, with exciting projects happening across Central Florida. In addition to our Florida projects, we regularly do work across the United States and in Latin America.
Our focus lies in New Urbanism and “Creating Great People Places,” which is a vision we implement in all of our projects, whether these projects are new towns, villages, town centers, mixed-use developments, resorts, or custom homes. For over 35 years, we have been committed to the craft of placemaking and the creation of vibrant places to live, work, play, and visit.
Canin Associates is now hiring for the following positions:
Canin Associates is looking for design interns to join our collaborative team of landscape architects, urban designers, and architectural designers at the beginning of each term.
During your internship with Canin Associates, you’ll have the opportunity to collaborate on a wide range of public and private projects with other design professionals. While most of your projects will relate directly to your discipline, we also believe in a well-rounded, interdisciplinary approach to internships, meaning you’ll experience working in all three of our design studios as well as on our marketing initiatives.
Office Location: Downtown Orlando
The ideal candidate will be currently enrolled in a Bachelor’s or Master’s degree program in the fields of landscape architecture, architecture, urban planning, regional planning, or urban design. You should be familiar with or ready to learn the following programs:
- Adobe Creative Suite (InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Familiarity with social media, blogging, and WordPress a plus
Please submit a letter of interest, current resume, and work samples demonstrating technical skills to mcanin @ canin.com or contact us for more information.
Canin Associates continues to grow and we are always interested in speaking with talented and energetic prospective employees.
Our firm has much to offer individuals of merit, including:
- Family-owned business established in 1980
- Strong focus in providing cutting-edge planning and design consulting services
- High-profile projects for national and international developers
- A collaborative, team-oriented working environment
- High-quality health and dental insurance plans
- Employee life/AD&D insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Equal Opportunity Employer
Architectural Designer with Strong Revit Skills
Canin Associates is always interested in dynamic people with excellent Revit skills for our Architectural Design Studio. Typical work includes preparing construction documents of house plans, clubhouses and other light commercial projects including full-time positions with excellent benefits.
Office Location: Downtown Orlando
- Team-oriented individual to work closely with designers to fully understand and carry out design intent from Schematic
- Design through Construction Documents
- Be enthusiastic and highly productive, detail oriented and quality-minded
- Deadline-driven to produce Revit plans on budget and on time
- Demonstrate strong experience in construction materials – the position requires in part the drawing of roof plans, wall sections and details
- Familiarity with current local Building Codes
- AutoCAD or SketchUp expertise a plus.
Please submit a letter of interest indicating your Revit skill level, current resume and work samples to mcanin @ canin.com or contact us for more information.
Please contact us for more information.