Canin Associates is seeking a Landscape Designer to join our team in Orlando. We are looking for a motivated individual who is an inspiring designer and effective collaborator.
Our projects include a wide range of lifestyle/resort, master planned community development projects, parks and open spaces. The ideal candidate is a proactive, highly motivated individual with a strong emphasis in design and professional growth. Responsibilities include working directly with the Principal of the Landscape Studio to fulfill a wide range of tasks associated with design and production. Working with our collaborative multi-disciplinary team offers the benefits of a boutique style office with high-profile projects.
- Landscape Designer with 3-10 years of experience.
- Demonstrated skills in conceptual design through site specifications for a variety of project types.
- Excellent communication skills including written and graphic presentations.
- Expertise in analyzing and interpreting professional documents and literature for technical procedures and government regulations.
- Technical proficiency in workflow management across a variety of software including MS Office, Autocad, Land FX and Adobe Creative Suite. Sketch Up and Lumion is a plus.
- Local Florida plant material knowledge is a plus
- Applicants should be authorized for employment in the United States.
Canin Associates is a multidisciplinary firm located in the heart of downtown Orlando, Florida. We are at the epicenter of one of the fastest growing regions in the United States, with exciting projects in Central Florida as well as across the United States and in Latin America.