Canin Associates’ Architecture Studio is seeking a licensed Senior Architect/Project Manager to design, produce and supervise the development of residential and commercial projects using Revit.
Office Location: Downtown Orlando
Project Types: Mixed-use village and town center buildings, office, retail, clubhouse/amenity centers, and residential design
- 7 to 10 years of experience in architecture
- Team oriented individual to fully understand and carry out design intent from Schematic Design through Construction Documents
- Florida Architectural License required
- Enthusiastic, highly productive, detail oriented and quality-minded
- Excellent Revit skills. SketchUp, other graphic skills, freehand sketching ability would be valuable.
- Excellent communication and management skills.
- Client-focused and deadline-driven to be part of a team to produce projects on budget and on schedule.
- Ability to create a comprehensive set of construction documents suitable for permitting and to co-ordinate with subconsultants.
- Demonstrate expertise in construction details, materials and methods.
- Ability to design and draw technical details and sections.
- Knowledge of, and experience with, commercial and residential zoning and building codes.
Interested individuals should contact Myrna Canin at (407) 422-4040 or email digital versions of cover letter, resume and portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org .